In search of the best microwave for practicing your culinary skills at home? Check out the Toshiba microwave reviews to know what is trending in the current market these days. Buying a microwave for your kitchen is a significant investment. It helps you to save time without compromising with the taste of your delicious dishes. The all-new Toshiba 6 in 1 microwave is also quite an excellent option for the ones who like to experiment with their skills.
Choosing a proper home appliance is always confusing and requires quite a bit of research. That is why one must always look for different options, their prices, highlights, and drawbacks properly. Checking and comparing various aspects would help you through the selection procedure, thereby helping you select the best budget product for your kitchen area.
Top 5 Toshiba Microwave Reviews 2020
Here is an expert comparison between the top 5 Toshiba microwave available in the market for your reference:
1. Toshiba EM131A5C-BS Microwave Oven
One of the most loved products of the year, this microwave comes with smart automatic sensors and an elegant finish. The pre-programmed menu helps you to try out innovative healthy dishes in no time.
- Pre-programmed sensor menu for optimum heating of popular foods like pizza, potatoes, veggies and...
- Black Stainless Steel exterior, 20. 5 x 17. 1 x 12. 8 inch(w*d*h), large 1. 2 cubic feet capacity,...
- 1100 watts with 10 power settings, clock, and kitchen timer
- Large digital display, easy-to-read control panel, glass turntable
- Rated Voltage: 120V~ 60Hz
- Diameter is 12.4 inch
- Product Dimensions: 20. 5 x 17. 1 x 12. 8 inches
- The capacity of the oven: 1.2 cubic feet
- Presence of glass turntable of diameter 12.4 inches
- 1100 watts along with ten different power levels
- Exterior portion made from stainless steel
- Ideal for cooking quick recipes
- Availability of six auto menus
- Availability of clock and kitchen timer
- Large display screen with easy reading control panel
- Availability of two defrost settings, one-touch start setting
- Warranty available for one year
The built-in sensor helps to control the humidity level, thereby keeping the food fresh and tasty. Also, the availability of an easy manual guide provides essential information about cleaning the device correctly. The Toshiba microwave oven is also famous as it offers energy-saving auto mode, which lowers your monthly electricity bills.
Other features include the presence of power-saving mode, on/off sound option, mute option for the microwave’s buzzer, and protection film to cover the keypad. Make sure to peel it off before using it properly.
2. Toshiba Microwave Oven EM925A5A-BS
Toshiba is world-famous for its series of microwaves, among which Toshiba EM925A5A-BS requires a special mention. The Toshiba compact microwave sized is ideal for your kitchen space, which comes with a 900-watt power consumption facility. The presence of the digital control panel offers you to control the settings without any problems.
- Stylish Black Stainless Steel with timeless design; Rated Voltage: 120V~ 60Hz; Rated Input...
- Pre-programmed menu for 6 popular foods like popcorn, pizza, potato and more
- One touch start - quick access to start the microwave from 1 to 6 minutes cooking at full power
- Equipped with power-saving eco mode, sound on/off option and child safety lock
- Size dimensions: 19.1 x 16.1 x 11.5 inches
- The capacity of the microwave oven is 0.9 cubic feet
- Presence of digital control panel along with LED light and a glass turntable
- The black finish of the gadget blends elegantly with kitchen décor
- Comes with one-touch six pre-programmed functions
- Power saving mode enables you to control the electricity consumption to a certain extent
- Presence of child safety locking system
Along with these features, you can control the buzzer sound of this gadget. The availability of the sound on/off option enables you to turn it off as per your needs. Also, the gadget comes with an easy-to-read manual, which makes it quite handy for every kitchen. The device is made from stainless steel, which makes it resistant to corrosive items. The sturdy built makes it ideal for prolonged uses.
3. Toshiba EC042A5C-BS Countertop Microwave oven
The next one on the list of top Toshiba microwave reviews has to be this one. It comes with built-in programmed sensors; it helps you manage power consumption without compromising the cooking time. Also, you do not have to keep on checking as it controls the humidity and the temperature of the food, thereby giving you the pleasure of cooking.
- Exterior dimensions: 21.88" w x 21.5" d x 13.0" h | Cavity: 15.5" w x 15.35" d x 10.2" h
- Combines microwave and convection cooking in one appliance, with auto bake, defrosting and auto...
- Pre-programmed sensor menu for optimum result of popular foods like frozen pizza, vegetables and...
- Sound on/off option: If you wish to mute the buzzer of the microwave, press and hold the button "8"...
- Exterior dimensions are 21.88″ w x 21.5″ d x 13.0″ h
- The cavity has dimensions: 15.5″ w x 15.35″ d x 10.2″ h
- Presence of both microwave as well as convection cooking
- The menu includes auto roast, defrosting and auto bake options
- Presence of pre-programmed sensors for checking the heat
- Turn off or on the buzzer sound as you wish with sound on/off option
- Warm-hold function for time and temperature adjustments
- Eco mode available for power saving by 50%
- Presence of child safety lock
- One-touch button for popcorn
One of the most affordable options in this market, this gadget makes sure that you use less electricity to fuel your food. The enthusiastic cooks can use the auto menus and the smart sensor options to try out new dishes without much confusion. The Toshiba multi-function microwave device comes with an easy-to-read manual, which doesn’t require much expertise to use the gadget. Also, it is super easy to clean, and the stainless-steel body is rust-resistant.
4. Toshiba ML-EM45P(BS) Countertop Microwave oven
It is a Toshiba countertop microwave that comes with a smart sensor and chic black stainless-steel finish. As the gadget is made from stainless-steel, hence it is resistant to corrosive items. Also, the pre-programmed menu helps you to try out different dishes like pizza, pasta, and more.
- This 1200-watt high power microwave with 10 power levels includes a pre-programmed sensor menu for...
- 1.6 cubic foot capacity with one touch popcorn button, energy-saving eco mode and sound on/off...
- Position Memory Turntable: Innovative position-memory technique resets the turntable to the initial...
- Convenience Features: Auto defrost, fast cooking, memory function, multi-stage cooking, child safety...
- 1200-watt high power microwave with ten different power levels
- Controls humidity and optimum temperature of heating the food evenly.
- Product dimensions: 21.77’’*17.91’’*12.87’’
- Availability of 13.58’’ position memory turntable
- Capacity is 1.6 cubic foot with sound on/off function
- Presence of one-touch popcorn button
- Availability of eco-mode helps in power conservation
- Innovative position-memory tactics for positioning the turntable safely
- The keypad comes with a protective layer during the shipment
- Accentuates the look of the kitchen with its black design
The gadget also has the presence of multi-stage cooking facilities and a child locking system. Due to the presence of eco-mode, you can finally bid goodbye to those pricey electricity bills. The other options include memory function, auto defrost, clock, kitchen timer, and fast cooking facilities. To get proper services from Toshiba, make sure to keep the paperwork handy.
5. Toshiba EM131A5C-SS Microwave Oven
Toshiba brings you one of the budget microwaves with enhanced cooking features to suit all your culinary requirements. Toshiba EM131A5C-SS Microwave Oven is ideal for your kitchen rack as it is compact and is available with a stylish stainless-steel finish. The built is robust and rust-resistant.
- Stylish Stainless Steel with easy-to-clean interior, with external dimension(w*d*h): 20. 5*17. 1*12....
- Pre-programmed sensor menu for optimum heating of popular foods like pizza, potato, vegetables and...
- One touch popcorn button and two defrost settings – custom defrost and 1 lb. Auto defrost
- Equipped with power-saving eco mode, sound on/off option and child safety lock
- Easy-to-clean interior and exterior build
- Stainless-steel body with external dimensions 20.5*17.1*12.8 inches, and the internal dimensions are 13. 07*15*9. 5 inches
- Presence of pre-programmed sensor menu for controlling heat and temperature correctly
- Presence of one-touch popcorn setting along with two defrost menu- 1 lb. Auto defrost, and custom defrost
- Availability of child safety locking system, eco mode, and sound on/off option
- Comes with ten power settings and 1100 watts power usage
- Availability of kitchen timer and clock features
- Presence of bright digital display to quickly identify the settings
- The easily interpretable control panel helps to switch the settings properly
- Presence of interior light facility helps to identify the changes during cooking time
- 12.4 inches glass turntable available
- Keypad remains covered with proper protective film layer for shipment purposes
The product is available with a 1-year warranty period on servicing and interior parts. Make sure to keep the Toshiba bills and other paperwork like warranty card handy to get the appropriate services. In case of a return, make sure to secure the packaging of the product appropriately. Also, check the details of the manufacturer’s warranty to avoid confusion later.
Top Features to Consider while Buying a Microwave
The above section provides an informative comparison between the top Toshiba microwave available in the market. But how to check out the essential aspects of any microwave? Read along this informative guide to know more about the things to consider while buying a microwave for your kitchen:
Firstly, in the case of home appliances, you must choose the brand correctly. You can come across a lot of renowned brands in the market. But not all are well-known for all kinds of products.
In the case of the microwave, Toshiba has been grabbing a lot of attention for a long time. That is because the brand mainly focuses on minute details in delivering the most excellent quality products in the market. To choose the best microwave under $100, make sure to check the reputation of the brand before investing your resources in such appliances.
The next thing to consider would include knowing your kitchen requirements. There are different kinds of microwaves, like grill and convection, available in the market. Each of them comes with separate functions and facilities.
Determining your actual needs would help you to select an appropriate model. However, you can get the perfect combination of both grill and convection as per your kitchen requirements.
Determining your needs is also crucial for selecting the right capacity of the microwave. Mostly, people tend to choose the size depending on the family members. The small-sized microwave ranges between 18 to 20 liters, the middle one between 20 to 23 liters, and the bigger one can go up to 31 liters. Mostly people prefer to invest in the middle-sized best budget microwave as it fulfills all the requirements perfectly.
It is better to invest in automatic sensors as they tend to prevent overheating of foods, thereby consuming power.
Try to look for the microwaves with high power ratings. The more the power ratings, the lesser will be the cooking time. Also, it helps you to conserve electricity usage.
The perfect one for investment would be the combination of both touch and mechanical control panel. The ones with only touch panels seem to fail quite quickly when used regularly. Hence, invest a little more to avoid hassles like this later.
Check for the defrost option while buying microwave as it helps you to heat frozen food without any hassles.
It is essential for the ones who love to bake their dishes. However, make sure to check the details of the preheating feature to avoid any confusion later.
Lastly, make sure to check the availability of child safety lock while selecting the best built-in microwave. Even if you do not have kids, it is better to get such a feature that can prevent mishaps at any time.
What Is the Best Toshiba Microwave Model and Why?
It is pretty obvious to get confused after going through so many microwave models available in the market. However, you need to shortlist the top ones according to your basic requirements. Focus on what you need than what you like.
For example, if you have a strict budget and do not want to compromise with the features, then Toshiba EM131A5C-SS Microwave Oven with Smart Sensor is the right one for you. You can refer to the Toshiba EC042A5C-BS Countertop Microwave oven, which helps you cook low-oil healthy recipes with the convection features. It is also quite profitable Toshiba 6 in 1 microwave as it comes with child safety lock and hence is ideal for every household.
However, the best among all these would be the Toshiba EM131A5C-BS Microwave Oven with Smart Sensor. The product comes with all necessary features and ECO mode, which helps you control the electrical usage every month.
The final verdict entirely depends on your requirements. Right from features to prices, warranty details to company policies, you must check them all. It isn’t mandatory to invest in any product which is trending in the market. Instead, check whether it justifies your needs and thereby shortlist the products for your benefit.
This piece provides you a thorough comparison between the top trending Toshiba microwave available in the market. According to the price and feature point of view, the Toshiba EM131A5C-BS Microwave Oven comes out as the final winner. However, research about the rest properly and these Toshiba microwave reviews to get the best one for your kitchen shelf.