Many people often look for the cheap monitors available in the market. But do you know that a great monitor is as vital as your processor? And if you aim to use these monitors regularly for both work and leisure purposes, you need to invest in the best IPS monitors available in the market. Confused? Well, choosing the best IPS monitors under 200 might seem like a difficult challenge.
But if you are clear about your requirements and expectations, you do not have to worry about selecting the right one. Therefore, this article highlights the features and essential attributes of the seven best IPS monitors available in the market. Make sure to choose the one that can fulfill all your necessities appropriately.
Top 7 Best IPS Monitors Under 200 In 2021
1. BenQ 24 Inch IPS Monitor
The first product on this review list is BenQ 24 Inch IPS Monitor | 1080P | Proprietary Eye-Care Tech | Ultra-Slim Bezel | Adaptive Brightness for Image Quality | Speakers | GW2480 Black. It is a 24 inches full HD 1080 monitor.
The IPS panel offers you 8” full HD IPS widescreen with 250 Nits of brightness, signifying a brighter display. It also comes with in-built speakers that minimize your hassles of purchasing an extra set to enjoy your shows.
- The product dimensions are 16.54 x 6.9 x 21.26 inches
- The product weight is 8.40 lbs
- The refresh rate is 60 Hz
- Wall mounting is available
- Voltage rating: 100 – 240V
- No eye strain or headaches due to the availability of a flicker-free feature
- Presence of comprehensive viewing angle technology
- Elegant design, lightweight build
While you look for the right monitor for your daily use, you need to focus on the availability of comprehensive viewing aspects. Why? That is because these features help the user to view the screen hassle-free from any angle. The product offers you a 178° wide viewing angle along with enhanced clarity and brightness.
The customers immensely love the product for its excellent build and slim bezel design. The edge-to-edge ultra-slim build offers seamless multi-panel configurations that enhance the comprehensive view and save space. Therefore, this one is ideal for both office and home purposes.
- 24 inch full HD 1080P IPS panel: 23. 8” full HD IPS widescreen with 1920x1080 resolution, 250 nits...
- Wide viewing angle: 178° wide viewing angle for clarity from any viewing angle
- Edge to edge slim bezel design: Ultra-slim bezel for virtually seamless multi-panel configurations...
The monitor offers you VGA connectivity technology. And with this one, you do not have to worry about eye pain or any headaches. The product provides you proprietary brightness Intelligence Adaptive technology, which modifies the brightness according to the users’ viewing requirements. The presence of zero-flicker technology and low blue light helps you use the product for a prolonged time without any potential headaches or eye strain.
2. Dell 27 LED-backlit LCD Monitor SE2719H IPS
Do you wish to invest in the best IPS monitors for gaming purposes? If yes, you might want to check out this review of Dell 27 LED-backlit LCD Monitor SE2719H IPS Full HD 1080p 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz HDMI VGA, Black. It is a LED-backlit 27 inches LCD monitor available at an affordable price in the market.
The aspect ratio offered by the product is 16:9, while the contrast ratio is 1000:1. The contrast ratio signifies the maximum and minimum brightness ratio, enabling the user to view properly balanced images on the screen. The aspect ratio indicates the measurements between the width and height of the images displayed on the screen.
- The product dimensions are 24.1 x 1.8 x 14.3 inches
- The product weight is 9.35 lbs
- Excellent balance between brightness and vivid clarity
- Affordable product
- Lightweight, sleek design, portable
- Offers advanced viewing comfort
This product’s panel types are IPS, which delivers excellent quality images and consumes less power than other products available in the market. It offers you a Full HD viewing experience with the availability of 1920 x 1080 resolution. The response time provided by the monitor is 8ms for grey-to-grey normal and 5ms for grey-to-grey fast. However, the product doesn’t offer VES mounting feature.
- Device Type - LED-backlit LCD monitor - 27", Aspect Ratio -16:9, Contrast Ratio - 1000:1
- Panel Type - IPS, Full HD (1080p) 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz, Response Time - 8 ms (grey-to-grey normal);...
- Input Connectors - HDMI, VGA
But the one aspect that makes it stand in the market is its sharp wide 178°/178 viewing angle and in-plane switching technology. No matter where you sit, you do not have to compromise with seeing the screen anymore. That is why; this one is great for gaming enthusiasts. The input connectors present include VGA and HDMI.
3. Philips 276E9QDSB 27″ frameless monitor
Suppose you are looking for a 27″ LCD monitor that offers you Full HD 1920×1080 resolution. In that case, you need to consider checking out this review about Philips 276E9QDSB 27″ frameless monitor, Full HD IPS, 124% sRGB, FreeSync 75Hz, VESA, 4Yr Advance Replacement Warranty. Stylish design and vivid clarity define this product.
It comes with wide-viewing angles that allow the user to enjoy the views from any angle without any restriction. So, next time you sit near any corner, you do not have to adjust your viewing angle.
- The product specifications are 24.1 x 8.7 x 18.3 inches
- The product weight is 8.73 lbs
- Presence of IPS panel
- Ultra Wide-Color improved spectrum present
- FlickerFree technology diminishes eye strains and headaches
- Stylish design with narrow borders
- Offers ultra-fast response time
With superb picture quality and Philips Ultra Wide-Color technology’s presence, you enjoy high color accuracy till the 129% sRGB gamut. You get to view the perfect balance between the deeper blues, vivid reds, and the natural-looking greens with this product in simpler terms.
The slim design and robust build make this product ideal for everyday use. Also, the narrow borders accentuate the seamless design within the multi-monitor setup. The presence of FlickerFree technology and Philips LowBlue helps you use the screen for prolonged hours without fatigue or headaches.
- Philips E-Line 27" LED monitor with Full HD 1920x1080 and IPS panel for wide-viewing angles and full...
- Philips Ultra Wide-Color technology with 124% sRGB & 93% NTSC color gamut coverage
- AMD FreeSync technology provides fluid, artifact-free gaming performance with support up to 75Hz...
Along with these features, you get to enjoy multiple connectivity features and Free Sync technology that enhances the gadget’s gaming performance. So, this one is one of the best IPS monitors for gaming purposes. The company offers a 4-year advance replacement policy to help their customers deal with any manufacturing issues without any limitations.
4. ViewSonic VX3276-MHD 32 Inch 1080p Frameless Widescreen IPS Monitor
Do you wish to get the slim design monitor with Full HD specifications for your office? Then check out this review about ViewSonic VX3276-MHD 32 Inch 1080p Frameless Widescreen IPS Monitor with Screen Split Capability HDMI and DisplayPort. With the ultra-slim build and frameless design, this one offers you 1920x1080p resolution.
The premium IPS panel comes with unique flexible connectivity options. It supports PCs, MACs, laptops, and most of the smart gadgets available in the market. It also offers you the Flicker-Free technology and the Blue Light Filter, which helps the user enjoy content on this device without any eye pain.
- The product dimensions are 19.84 x 9.06 x 28.07 inches
- The product weight is 13.60 lbs
- Wall mounting available
- The refresh rate is 60 Hz
- Versatile connectivity
- The lightweight, frameless design
- Advanced viewing comfort due to the presence of Flicker-Free technology
The product offers you easy ways to divide the screen into multiple viewing screens. How? It is possible due to the presence of ViewSplit software. The device comes with dual integrated speakers, which enhance the incredible screen performances along with the extraordinary stereo sound.
- FORM & FUNCTION: With ultra-slim frameless design, Full HD (1920x1080p) resolution, and premium IPS...
- AMAZING AT ANY ANGLE: IPS panel ensures stunning views no matter your vantage point
- ENHANCED VIEWING COMFORT: Flicker-Free technology and Blue Light Filter for all-day comfort
The device offers you optimized viewing settings. With that, you can modify the ViewMode features that enhance color temperature, gamma curve, contrast, brightness, and each aspect to deliver such optimized viewing experiences for the users. Therefore, if you want to invest in a decent product for prolonged use, this one would be an ideal choice.
5. ASUS ProArt Display PA248QV 24.1” WUXGA Monitor- Best IPS Monitor For Photo Editing
Asus brings you a sleek, elegant and frameless 24.1 inches screen design that offers you a 1920 x 1200 IPS display. ASUS ProArt Display PA248QV 24.1” WUXGA (1920 x 1200) 16:10 Monitor, 100% sRGB/Rec.709 ΔE < 2, IPS, DisplayPort HDMI D-Sub, Calman Verified, Eye Care, Anti-glare, Tilt Pivot Swivel Height Adjustable is Calman Verified along with factory pre-calibrated for offering you outstanding color accuracy(ΔE < 2).
It delivers industry-standard100% Rec. 709 color gamut and100% sRGB for vibrant, rich, and vivid reproduction. Such an aspect makes sure that every detail of the images is lifelike and clear. The product comes with ProArt Palette and ProArt Preset features that offer multiple adjustable color parameters along with preset modes.
- The product specifications are 22.55 x 18.66 x 7.56 inches
- The product weight is 8.60 lbs
- Refresh rate: 75 Hz
- Aspect ratio: 16:10
- Multiple connectivity options available
- Ultra-low blue light technology present
- Sustainable product
The presence of ProArt Preset offers the user multiple modes to adjust the color-gamut smoothly and efficiently. You can edit your videos, grade the colors or manipulate the photos as and when required.
The device offers extensive connectivity options with HDMI ports, DisplayPort, D-sub, Earphone jack, Audio in, etc. The product can easily be mounted on the wall with its ergonomic design.
- Professional artist monitor: 24.1-inch 16:10 WUXGA (1920 x 1200) IPS display with frameless design
- Industry-standard color space coverage: 100% sRGB and 100% Rec. 709 color gamut with a brightness of...
- Accurate image reproduction: Calman Verified and factory pre-calibrated for impeccable color...
The build is sturdy and offers easy adjustments to provide you with comfortable viewing from any angle. Along with this, the company makes sure that you do not suffer from any headaches or eye strains. The ultra-low blue light technology minimizes the blue-light emissions, and you can access the blue-light filter without any issues.
6. HP Pavilion 22cwa 21.5-Inch Full HD 1080p IPS LED Monitor
The next product on this review list is the HP Pavilion 22cwa 21.5-Inch Full HD 1080p IPS LED Monitor, Tilt, VGA, and HDMI (T4Q59AA) – Black. The 21.5 inches Full HD monitor offers you a 16:9 aspect ratio along with an anti-glare IPS panel. It also comes with an LED-backlit panel.
The device offers a 7ms response time with overdrive as well as a vivid color scheme. These aspects make sure that the images look crisp, clear, and striking on the screen. It also diminishes the blurring of images on the monitor. The product comes with a -5° to 25° adjustable title along with 178° positional viewing to deliver you the best quality pictures from almost any angle.
- The product specifications are 6.73 x 19.65 x 15.16 inches
- The product weight is 6.60 lbs
- 1000:1 static contrast ratio
- Offers you the best viewing angles
- Contemporary design
- Presence of an anti-glare panel
- IPS panel technology available
The product grabs the limelight for all the right reasons. It is powered by 250 Nits of brightness along with a dynamic contrast ratio of 8,000,000:1. Such aspects ensure that vivid images are delivered on the screen. Along with that, the product offers multiple connectivity options to almost all sorts of smart gadgets.
- Resolution & panel — 21.5-inch full HD monitor (1920 x 1080p @ 60 Hz) with 16:9 aspect ratio and...
- Response time — 7ms with overdrive and vivid color scheme for a smooth picture that looks crisp...
- Adjustable viewing — Adjustable tilt (-5° to 25°) with 178° positional viewing for the best...
When you invest in this product, you get to save energy as well as money. How? This one is Energy Star certified product that meets all the strict energy-efficiency regulations and thereby helps the user reduce the carbon footprint. Along with this, you get to enjoy 24*7 excellent customer care services from the brand and one-year limited manufacturing warranty services.
7. Dell P2419H 24 Inch LED-Backlit, Anti-Glare, 3H Hard Coating IPS Monitor
The last one on this review list is the Dell P2419H 24 Inch LED-Backlit, Anti-Glare, 3H Hard Coating IPS Monitor – (8 ms Response, FHD 1920 x 1080 at 60Hz, 1000:1 Contrast, with ComfortView DisplayPort, VGA, HDMI, and USB), Black. It is the best monitor for video conferencing available in the affordable price range in the market.
It is a compact, solid LCD monitor, an excellent choice for both home and office uses. It comes with a decent ergonomic build and decent color accuracy. It offers you more room to work as it is a thin one with a strong yet small monitor base.
- The product dimensions are 21.27 x 6.54 x 14.02 inches
- The product weight is 7.19 lbs
- Mounting type: wall
- 8-inch screen size
- A sustainable product with vivid clarity
- Ideal for multitasks
- Compact and small design lets you save space
The contrast ratio offered by it is 1000:1. Along with this, you get to enjoy an excellent viewing angle, which is enabled by in-plane switching mode. It lets the user enjoy the vibrant colors of the images, no matter where you sit in the room.
It comes with a three-sided ultrathin bezel build, which lets the users enjoy content on the screen without any interruptions. Also, it is a TUV certified monitor that offers you viewing comfort as it has flicker-free technology.
- More room to work: Free up valuable desk space with a thin monitor profile and a small monitor base;...
- Consistent and rich colors: A wide viewing angle enabled by in-plane switching technology lets you...
- Expand your efficiency: The three-sided ultrathin bezel design lets you enjoy an uninterrupted view...
However, the most significant aspect of this product is that it is made with appropriate sustainable certifications. That means, when you invest in this product, you help preserve your planet as well.
FAQs About Best IPS monitors under 200
Here are some of the most asked queries about IPS monitors available in the market for your reference:
What Is The Utility Of IPS Monitors?
If you want consistency and color accuracy for your monitor, you need to invest in an IPS monitor. It can shift horizontally to offer the viewers better viewing angles. Hence, these IPS monitors are an excellent option for color performances and perfect wide-viewing angles.
Is IPS Monitor Good For The Eyes?
Yes, it is highly recommended to use the IPS displays to help you use the screen for prolonged hours without any eye strain. As it offers good viewing angles, you do not have to suffer from any headaches.
What Are The Top Brands Available In The Market For Choosing IPS Monitors?
Some of the top-rated brands that offer IPS monitors in the market include Dell, Philips, ViewSonic, Asus, HP, etc. These brands can provide you with the best curved monitor for MacBook Pro as well.
How Long Will The IPS Monitor Screen Last?
Generally, a decent IPS display monitor would last for around 50,000 hours or six years. However, it highly depends on the usage and features of the product. Hence, make sure to check the characteristics properly before investing in any products.
As you proceed through each review section, you get the opportunity to take a closer look at the highlights of every product. It helps you to determine the true worth of each product and thereby shortlist the right one for your daily use.
However, it is essential to set aside your requirements and budget before you start browsing these monitors in the market. Make sure to compare the features as well as the prices before shortlisting the products.
Among the seven products reviewed above, the pocket-friendly option for you is the BenQ 24 Inch IPS Monitor | 1080P | Proprietary Eye-Care Tech | Ultra-Slim Bezel | Adaptive Brightness for Image Quality | Speakers | GW2480 Black. It is within a strict budget but doesn’t compromise with its features.
But the one IPS monitor which wins the race is the Dell P2419H 24 Inch LED-Backlit, Anti-Glare, 3H Hard Coating IPS Monitor – (8 ms Response, FHD 1920 x 1080 at 60Hz, 1000:1 Contrast, with ComfortView DisplayPort, VGA, HDMI, and USB), Black. It is highly affordable and an excellent choice for the environment as well. The company proudly claims it to be a climate pledge friendly product that offers you brilliant performance and viewing experience. So, did you prepare your list of best IPS monitors under 200?