Electronic gadgets like laptops and tablets are essential for everyday work. But as a medical student, you need to be quite selective about your laptop. Using the right technology and gadget is crucial for your medical studies. And if you manage to get the best laptop for medical students, you boost your chances of obtaining optimal learning experiences.
You need to be well aware of the laptop’s detailed attributes, technology, and other aspects before shortlisting your studies’ right product. Therefore, this article focuses on highlighting the chief characteristics of the seven best products available in the market for your reference. Look closely at your requirements first and then choose the best one to fulfill your needs without any difficulty.
Top 7 Best Laptop for Medical Students In 2021
1. HP Pavilion 15 Laptop, 11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 Processor
The first product on this review list for your reference is the HP Pavilion 15 Laptop, 11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 Processor, 16 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD Storage, Full HD IPS micro-edge Display, Windows 10 Pro, Compact Design, Long Battery Life (15-eg0021nr, 2020). If you want to experience the ultimate performance with excellent battery life, it is the best option for you. It is considered to be one of the best laptops for finance available in the market.
- The product specifications are 14.18 x 9.21 x 0.7 inches
- The product weight is 3.86 lbs
- The screen size is 15.6 inches
- Maximum display resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
The compact size and long-lasting battery make it an ideal product for your long medical sessions. The product offers you a bigger and better screen-to-body ratio that delivers you an HD quality viewing experience. With the eleventh Generation Intel Core i7-1165G7 processor’s availability, you no longer have to worry about performance issues or lagging problems.
The laptop comes with audio by B&O and offers you around 15x faster performance due to 512 GB SSD storage. You can seamlessly perform your tasks without any hassles due to the availability of higher bandwidth and 16 GB of RAM. Along with this, the brand offers you a one-year limited hardware warranty.
- INSTANT GRATIFICATION – Experience a laptop with premium performance, so you can spend less time...
- EPIC ENTERTAINMENT – With audio by B&O, a larger screen-to-body ratio, and a 15.6-inch Full HD...
- IMPRESSIVE GRAPHICS – The Intel Iris Xe Graphics gives you a new level of graphics performance...
2. Microsoft Surface Pro 7 – best laptop for medical school
The best laptop for medical school is right here. The brand is quite reputed for its brilliant products and technology. It is none other than the Microsoft Surface Pro 7 – 12.3″ Touch-Screen – 10th Gen Intel Core i5 – 8GB Memory – 128GB SSD (Latest Model) – Platinum (VDV-00001). It is the next-generation product with comes with an outstanding processor and battery life.
- The product specifications are 12.74 x 9.09 x 1.91 inches
- The product weight is 1.7 pounds
- Extremely lightweight and travel-friendly, classy design
- The average battery life is around 10.5 hours
- The aspect ratio is 3:2
The best-in-class gadget, this one is the perfect example of style meets technology. It seamlessly allows you to use the tablet and the studio version of the laptop without any hassles. Also, you can type, draw, touch, work, play, write and do any other actions with this one without any limitations.
The laptop comes with the 10th Generation Intel Core Processor, making it a lightweight and faster-performing gadget. It offers you wireless connectivity options with the presence of wireless Bluetooth 5.0 technology. Along with this, you can use USB ports for connecting to the docking stations, displays, and even the additional accessory charging ports.
The brand is quite known for its impeccable designs, features, and excellent customer care services. In case of any disputes, do contact the company for after-sales services.
- Next-gen, best-in-class laptop with the versatility of a studio and tablet, so you can type, touch,...
- Faster than Surface Pro 6, with a 10th Gen Intel Core Processor – redefining what’s possible in...
- More ways to connect, with both USB-C and USB-A ports for connecting to displays, docking stations...
3. 2021 Newest HP 15.6″ FHD IPS Touchscreen Laptop – best laptop for doctoral students
The following product on this review list is the 2021 Newest HP 15.6″ FHD IPS Touchscreen Laptop, 10th Gen Intel i7-1065G7(Up to 3.9GHz), 16GB RAM, 512GB PCIe SSD, Intel Iris Plus Graphics, Webcam, USB-A&C, HDMI, WiFi, Win10, w/GM Accessories. It offers you bright 15.6 inches full HD IPS touchscreen, which is provided by edge-to-edge glass. You can now reach out to the detailed features of your PC with a touch only.
- The product specifications are 53 x 14.11 x 0.71 inches
- The product weight is 3.75 lbs
- The operating system is Windows 10 Home
- CPU speed is 3.90 GHz
The laptop comes in a light, compact and chic design with a micro-edge 6.5 mm bezel display. The product works seamlessly for prolonged hours due to the availability of 10th Generation Intel i7-1065G7. The Iris Plus graphics’ presence seems to be a huge advancement that offers you power efficiency and graphic performance twice that of the previous generation. Such features make it the best laptop for doctoral students.
The laptop is powered by extensive high-bandwidth RAM, which smoothly operates high-end games and video-editing software systems. Also, you can save your documents pretty fast and store more data with the 512GB SSD. The product comes with fast battery charging options that can approximately charge it by 50% within 45 minutes.
- 【15.6" Full HD IPS Touchscreen】IPS WLED-backlit multitouch-enabled edge-to-edge glass (1920 x...
- 【10th Gen Intel i7-1065G7】Do anything with the powerful performance of Intel. The 10th Gen Intel...
- 【Upgrade to 16GB DDR4 RAM】Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo-...
4. Samsung Galaxy Book Ion 13.3″ Laptop – best laptop for doctoral students
Samsung Galaxy Book Ion 13.3″ Laptop| QLED Display and Intel Core i7 Processor | 8GB Memory | 512GB SSD | Long Battery Life and Windows 10 Operating System | (NP930XCJ-K01US) is the next laptop for your reference here. The brand requires no introduction, as it has always been renowned for its exclusive laptops and other electronic products.
- The product specifications are 12.04 x 7.87 x 0.51 inches
- The product weight is 4.51 pounds
- The average battery life is around 22 hours
- The standing screen size is 13.3 Inches
- The operating system is Windows 10 Home
The laptop offers you a QLED display, which virtually enhances the color volume by 100 percent and offers you vibrant images even in the sunlight. You no longer have to put up with any lagging issues with this one as it comes with the 10th generation Intel Core i7 processor. It also offers you 512GB memory which helps to run the device smoothly without any issues.
The product comes with a sleek and elegant design that can elevate the keyboard on tilting the screen. It helps to create a comfortable angle for navigating and typing purposes. It comes with the advanced version of Wi-Fi connectivity which allows you to download content within seconds. Also, the sound system is powered by AKG, which offers you excellent audio quality along with a full HD viewing experience.
- QLED DISPLAY - Stream, browse, and experience brilliant detail with the magic of QLED which touts...
- POWERHOUSE PROCESSOR - Enjoy minimal lag, near-instantaneous startup, and 512GB of memory with the...
- LONG-LASTING BATTERY - Work and stream to your heart’s content thanks to the fast-charging battery...
5. 2021 Newest Dell Inspiron 17 3793 17.3” FHD Laptop – best laptop for medical professionals
2021 Newest Dell Inspiron Premium 17 3793 17.3” FHD Laptop, Intel i5-1035G1, 16GB DDR4 Memory, 512GB PCIe Solid State Drive + 1TB HDD, HDMI, WiFi, Webcam, DVD Drive, Win 10, Black is another exciting product for you. You can consider this one to be the best laptop for Ph.D. students.
- The product specifications are 16.35 x 10.99 x 0.98 inches
- The product weight is 6.16 lbs
- The screen size of the laptop is 17.3 inches
- Bluetooth connectivity option available
- CPU speed is 1.80 GHz
Elegantly designed, this one offers you full HD resolution. It comes with an anti-glare display screen, which makes your viewing experience an unforgettable one. The WVA display screen is also equipped with an LED-backlit feature. Hence, you get to access all the required elements in any condition without any active supply of light.
You never have to worry about conducting multiple sessions and activities with this laptop. That is possible as it runs on the 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor. With a 6MB cache and CPU speed of 3.6 GHz, you can run any applications and games quite smoothly on this laptop. Also, the presence of 16 GB RAM is ideal for multitasking.
For an ample amount of storage, you get to use the hard drive around 512 GB. Also, the device enables you to transfer files and other data quite fast without any lagging issues. Windows 10 is the operating system. In case of any queries, reach out to the brand’s customer services at any time.
- 【Display】17.3-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Non-touch WVA Display
- 【10th Gen Intel Core i5 Processor】10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor (6MB Cache, up...
- 【High Speed RAM And Enormous Space】RAM Is 16GB DDR4 Memory For Multitasking Adequate...
6. 2021 Newest ASUS 14″ Thin Light Business Student Laptop Computer
Asus happens to be one of the reputed laptop brands available in the market. Therefore, this list seems to be incomplete without the best product from this brand. The following product here for review is the 2021 Newest ASUS 14″ Thin Light Business Student Laptop Computer, Intel Celeron N4020 (up to 2.8GHz), 4GB DDR4 RAM, 128GB eMMC, 12Hours Battery Life, Zoom Meeting, Windows 10, Blue w/GM Accessories. The product is available in the market at a reasonable price below $500.
- The product specifications are 12.8 x 8.54 x 0.724 inch
- The product weight is 2.87lbs
- The device comes with many ports offering multiple connectivity options
- It is an energy star certified product
- Windows 10 is the operating system
The 14 inches full HD laptop comes with an LED backlight display. The device supports 1366 x 768 resolutions, which offers you vivid image clarity and impressive color. The presence of the narrow bezel design enables you to enjoy HD images with excellent features. You can now easily focus on your presentations and other works with such advanced features offered by the laptop.
With a 4MB cache and Intel Celeron N4020 Processor, the product comes with a newly designed competent architecture that smoothly runs multiple software systems. The battery offers a decent activity for 12 hours which can provide you long hours to complete work without any hassle. And the availability of 128GB eMMC storage enables the user to store their data and information without any worries.
- 👍【14" HD LED Backlight Display】14" HD(1366 x 768) resolution boasts impressive color and...
- 👍【Intel Celeron N4020 Processor】Dual Core, 2.80GHz Brust Frequency, 6W TDP, 4MB Cache,...
- 👍【Memory & Storage】4GB High-Bandwidth DDR4 Memory(2400MHz), 128GB eMMC Storage, Smoothly run...
7. Acer Swift 3 Intel Evo Thin & Light Laptop
The last product on this list from Acer is a 14 inches full HD laptop. The laptop is slightly on the costlier side. However, the product’s detailed features and exceptional functionality make it a decent investment for medical students. It comes with a long battery life that enables you to use the device for prolonged hours without any difficulties.
- The product specifications are 12.73 x 8.62 x 0.63 inches
- The product weight is 2.65 lbs
- Supports 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 16 Hours of Battery Life
It is a high-performing gadget that runs on Intel Core i7-1165G7 Processor. The CPU speed is available till 4.7 GHz. The presence of the Acer Purified Voice along with the in-built two microphones makes sure that you can enjoy hassle-free communications. It also helps to filter out the noise quite effectively. The presence of the HD webcam enables you to conduct online sessions and meetings without any problems.
The laptop offers multiple connectivity options with the presence of many ports. It is thin, ultra-light, and made with absolute precision to provide you with an elegant and functional design. In case of any hassles with the system, the brand is ready to offer you appropriate customer support services round the clock.
- Get high performance, responsiveness and long battery life with the Intel Core i7-1165G7 Processor -...
- 14" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Widescreen LED-backlit 100% sRGB Display | Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- 8GB Onboard LPDDR4X Memory and 256GB NVMe SSD
Top FAQs About Best Laptop for Doctoral Students
The above section boldly highlights all the critical aspects of the best seven products available in the market. However, here is a list of the most common queries that you might have regarding buying a laptop for your studies:
How Many Hours Does Any Medical Student Need to Use A Laptop?
According to many medical scholars, the students might have to use the laptop around 3-5 hours a day, depending on their studies. However, in any case, try not to spend additional hours on your laptop as it might not be ideal for your health.
What Can Be the Essential Specifications of a Good Laptop?
Some of the critical attributes of a good laptop include its battery life, RAM, display type, screen size, operating system, processor, performance, etc. If you need to conduct meetings and sessions, make sure to look for the best laptop for video conferencing.
Is A Tablet PC Essential for A Medical Student?
Every individual requires a computer for multiple reasons. But if you want to access the laptop or computer while traveling, a tablet PC can be a good option. For medical students, it can be a good and profitable choice depending on their requirements.
Among the products discussed above, the best buy would be the Microsoft Surface Pro 7 – 12.3″ Touch-Screen – 10th Gen Intel Core i5 – 8GB Memory – 128GB SSD (Latest Model) – Platinum (VDV-00001). It is a next-generation laptop that offers you easy transformation between a laptop and a tablet. Easy to carry and use around, this one is ideal for looking for a speedy processor. It offers you excellent performance along with brilliant additional specifications.
Every laptop model and brand discussed above comes with its unique specifications and utility features. Therefore, each of them can be a good choice for your academic life. But your final selection would depend entirely on your requirements and preferences. So, according to you, which one is the best laptop for medical students?