Once there was a time when no one was obsessed with telephones. With the passage of time, being revived by modern technology, all the people around the world are obsessed with smartphones or Android Phones. The reason behind issues are smartphones provide alluring features and performance from traditional telephones. Considering this point, the US government decided to provide free government android phones for those unable to afford a smartphone.
To assist the government there are multiple cell phone network providers in the USA who work for this. You can get the best free government cell phone from trustworthy network providers like Verizon and AT&T free government phone. Merely you will be able to get the free phone when you have enough eligibility. The majority of the android phone users may think are these free government smartphones tip-top? Who thinks this article is absolutely for them. So let’s have a look at this article.
Top 5 Free Government Android Phones in 2021
1. Samsung Galaxy S9+
Samsung is the finest phone ever in the world. Samsung is a world-class phone even users compared it with another finest brand Apple iPhone. Samsung has launched its prominent designed phone Samsung Galaxy S9+. This model is considered the best one of the Galaxy series. This phone plays a determining role in the global market to dominate over Apple iPhone. The USA government offers this phone for free.
Key Features of Samsung Galaxy S9+
- The Samsung Galaxy S9+ phone comes with 6.2 inches HD+ AMOLED display and 1440X2960 pixels resolution for clear movie and YouTube watching.
- This phone features an expandable 6GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage for storing a lot of photos, downloading videos, audio music, and apps.
- This amazing phone is designed with a metal and glass body with tapering edges on both sides.
- This powerful phone comes with an Exynos 9810 octa-core processor.
- This phone’s camera performance is extremely good with an 8 MP front camera that has a focusing system and low light shots for capturing stunning shots.
This phone has an impressive battery with a 3500mAh capacity that supports fast charging and even after heavy usage allows you to use it all day long. The speakers of this phone supply super sound quality. You can get this phone from Verizon Wireless for free if you have eligibility.
2. Nokia 6.2 SmartPhone
Nokia 6.2 is the finest smartphone of the Nokia Brand. If budget is not a big issue for you in that case this phone is an ideal option for younger to older. This phone comes with a solid design and sleek performance. This phone comes in various shades of colors and to protect your phone’s screen it provides you Corning Gorilla Glass 3. You can get this phone for free from AT&T or T-Mobile if you have eligibility.
Key Features of Nokia 6.2
- This phone has come with an octa-core Snapdragon 636 processor for supporting the customers’ rapid technology.
- This phone features 6.3 inches pure LCD display and 1080×2340 pixel resolution for crystal clear viewing.
- This wonderful phone comes with Snapdragon 636 chipset, octa-core processor, and Adreno 509 GPU for fast and smooth performance.
- This phone runs on Android 9.0 for supporting the latest software and high-end games and apps.
- This phone has a 16 MP main camera and 8 MP ultra-wide camera with LED flash as well as an 8 MP front-facing camera.
This Nokia phone has a 3500mAh battery capacity for supporting you all day long even if you are a heavy smartphone user. This phone provides you a fingerprint sensor and USB Type-C Wireless charging cable. It has 3GB or 4GB of RAM and 32GB/64GB/128GB internal storage and a microSD slot. The US government offers this phone for free.
3. Moto G Power
Moto G Power is the flagship smartphone of Motorola. From market reports, we realize that it is the best free government cell phone. This phone is the most preferable among all just because of its great battery life and camera features. You can get this phone for free from AT&T or Verizon Wireless.
Key Features of Moto G Power
- This amazing phone comes with a large screen size of 6.4 inches LCD display and 2300X1080 pixels resolution for crystal clear viewing so that when you go to watch movies on Netflix the video doesn’t buffer.
- This phone runs on Android 10 for supporting you with the latest software and high-end games without any wrinkles.
- This phone has an extremely large battery of 5000mAh capacity for supporting you all day long even if you are a massive phone user.
- The phone comes with an octa-core processor and Snapdragon 665 CPU for sleek performance.
- This phone has an amazing camera of 16 MP rear camera, 8 MP Ultra wide-angle camera, and 16 MP front-facing camera for capturing shots like an original camera like Canon.
This Moto phone has 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage for storing photos and videos. If this storage is not enough for you you can use expandable storage up to 512GB. The eligible one can get this phone for free.
4. LG V50 ThinQ Smartphone
LG V50 ThinQ is the freshest model of LG. It plays a pivotal role in dominating the global market. The US government offers this phone for free for those who don’t afford to buy a smartphone. Sprint carriers offer this phone to assist the government. But CDMA networks like Boost and Verizon wireless don’t work for this phone.
Key Features of LG V50 ThinQ
- This phone comes with a large display of 6.4 inches and 1440X3120 pixels resolution for crystal clear viewing.
- To protect your display from scratching this phone provides you Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- This phone runs on Android 9.0 to support the latest software and high-end game. According to the manufacturer they are trying to upgrade to Android 10.
- This phone features an octa-core CPU, Snapdragon 855 Chipset, and Adreno 640 GPU for smooth performance.
- It comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage for keeping all your photos. If you need extra storage you can use a micro SD card.
This phone provides you a lot of advantages like a Fingerprint sensor, barometer, compass, accelerometer, proximity, and gyro. It has a large battery with 4000mAh battery capacity with fast charging features. So, make your eligibility and get this phone for free.
5. Moto Z4 Smartphone
Moto Z4 is the coolest 5G phone of Motorola in the recent market. It is the best phone in the Moto Z series. But not the best free government cell phone for its high cost. The majority of the users complain about its expensive price.
Key Features of Moto Z4
- This wonderful phone comes with 6.4 inches full HD display with 2340×1080 pixel resolution.
- Moto Z4 is compatible with Moto Mods.
- For screen protection, this phone provides you 2.5D Gorilla Glass 3.
- This powerful phone comes with a 3600mAh battery capacity for supporting you all day long and provides you USB Type-C Cable.
- It features Snapdragon 675 octa-core processor and Adreno 608 GPU for fast technology.
A couple of customers express negative opinions about this phone’s camera. So, manufacturers are trying to improve the camera. This phone has appeared with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage for storing all photos and videos. For extra storage, it offers you an expandable microSD card. All the US carriers offer this phone for free.
All these above-mentioned phones are first-rate. But for your assistance, we have suggested the best one. Moto G Power is the best free government phone according to the intellectual one. AT&T and Verizon Wireless offer this phone for free to assist the US government. With this phone, you can get unlimited plans.
This budget carrier offers unlimited plans for seniors. You will get unlimited talk, text, and data & reliable network coverage with this phone as well as a carrier. So, make your eligibility and get this phone for free from the government. It will be a wise decision.